Test on Verb Tenses
Verb Tenses TestHere is a test to help you recognize the different verb tenses.
(This test is linked to the lesson on verb tenses, which also has a test.)
Interactive Test on Verb Tenses
Another Verb Tenses TestHere is another test to help you recognize the different verb tenses.
Another Interactive Exercise on Verb Tenses
The Different Verb TensesHere is a list of the different verb tenses. Each of these lessons has an interactive, printable, and sendable test too.
- simple past tense (He laughed.)
- past progressive tense (He was laughing.)
- past perfect tense (He had laughed.)
- past perfect progressive tense (He had been laughing.)
- simple present tense (He laughs.)
- present progressive tense (He is laughing.)
- present perfect tense (He has laughed.)
- present perfect progressive tense (He has been laughing.)
- simple future tense (He will laugh.)
- future progressive tense (He will be laughing.)
- future perfect tense (He will have laughed.)
- future perfect progressive tense (He will have been laughing.)