Finding Your Feet (Origin)
What Is the Origin of the Saying "Finding Your Feet"?The term "finding your feet" means becoming more comfortable in what you're doing.
Examples of Use:
- After starting a new job, it may take some time to find your feet and adjust to the work environment.
- When you move to a new city, it can be challenging at first, but you will eventually find your feet and establish a routine.
- It's normal to feel a bit lost initially, but with time and experience, you will find your feet and gain confidence.
- As a freshman in college, it may take a while to find your feet academically and socially.
- When faced with a new situation, it's important to stay positive and give yourself time to find your feet.
Previous and Next Sayings
More Proverbs, Sayings, and Idioms
play:the big, timed test Tetris (easily confused words)
lists:200+ common proverbs and idioms favo(u)rite-word lists common misspellings easily confused words tattoo fails FAQs by writers
This test is printable and sendable