English Vocabulary for Personal Pronouns
Learn Personal Pronouns in EnglishThis is a lesson to help you learn the personal pronouns in English. There are eight learning methods for you to work through, including five different games and three different types of flashcard. At the end, there are three example sentences for each word.
Vocabulary Games forThe games and flashcards are currently set to test the following [wait...] words:
Table of Contents
- Match-the-Pairs Game
- Memory Game
- Basic Flash Cards
- Spell-the-Word Game
- Multi-Choice Test
- Learn with Hangman!
- "Sentence" Flash Cards
- "Missing Word" Flash Cards
- Example Sentences
Sets: getting ready...
- Your mission is to match each picture with the correct word in as few a clicks as possible.
- There are three pictures in each set, and there are sets to complete.
- Click on your first square to start. Good luck!
Pairs: getting ready...
- Your mission is to pair pictures with their correct titles in as few a clicks as possible.
- Click on a card to turn it. Next, try to find its partner by clicking on a second card. (If you fail to find a match with your second click, both cards will turn again.)
- This is a memory game as well as a vocabulary-learning game.
- Click on your first card to start. Good luck!
Basic Flash Cards
Spell-the-Word GameSpell the word represented by the picture.
Multi-Choice TestSelect the correct word or picture.
Learn with Hangman!Hangman is a classic word game. In this version, the hidden word is one of the words from the "personal pronouns" category. Choose your first letter to start.
- Guess the hidden word by choosing one letter at a time.
- If you guess a letter in the hidden word, then all is good.
- If you guess a letter that is not in the hidden word, then the hangman starts to build the gallows.
- If the gallows are completed, you lose.
- Good luck!
Create Your Own Version of This Game
Here is the word library for this game:
"Sentence" Flash CardsClick on the box to see the word in a sentence.
"Missing Word" Flash CardsClick on the box to see the missing word in a sentence.
Example SentencesHere are 3 sentences for each of the following words from the "personal pronouns" category:
- I, you, he, she, it, we, they
- i love to read books in my free time.
- i am going to the park with my friends.
- i like to eat pizza for dinner.
- you are a great friend to have.
- Can you please pass me the salt?
- you should try the chocolate cake; it's delicious!
- he is a doctor and takes care of sick people.
- he loves to play soccer on the weekends.
- What is he doing in the garden?
- she is a talented musician who plays the piano beautifully.
- Can she come to the party with us?
- she enjoys painting colorful pictures.
- it is a sunny day with clear skies.
- What is it that you're holding in your hand?
- it feels nice to relax by the fireplace.
- we are going on a family vacation this summer.
- Can we have ice cream after dinner?
- we enjoy spending time together as a group.
- they are working hard to finish their project on time.
- Do they want to join us for the movie night?
- they often go for long walks in the park.