The Best of Both Worlds (Origin)
What Is the Origin of the Saying "The Best of Both Worlds"?The term "the best of both worlds" means a situation that allows you to benefit from two opportunities at the same time.
Table of Contents
- English Proverbs and Idioms Test
- More Proverbs, Sayings, and Idioms
Examples of Use:
- You can't have the best of both worlds. You have to choose.
- The village is peaceful, but the city is only twenty minutes away. We have the best of both worlds.
- This car has the the best of both worlds. It's compact and luxurious.