Crack Someone Up (Origin)
What Is the Origin of the Saying "Crack Someone Up"?The term "crack someone up" means to make someone laugh.
Table of Contents
- English Proverbs and Idioms Test
- More Proverbs, Sayings, and Idioms
Examples of Use:
- Her witty jokes always crack me up and bring a smile to my face.
- During the comedy show, the comedian's hilarious performance had the entire audience cracking up.
- He has a great sense of humor, and his funny stories never fail to crack us up.
- The funny video on social media had thousands of viewers cracking up with laughter.
- She has a knack for telling jokes that crack people up and create a lighthearted atmosphere.