(ordered by seriousness) Top Tip
Get a grammar checker
for your browser ESL Vocabulary Lists Parts of Speech Lists Tests and Games Awkward Plurals Sayings and Proverbs Twitter YouTube
Role Play Scenarios for English LearnersHere is a list of role-play scenarios for English learners. The conversations in these lessons get progressively harder, making them useful for teachers and students of the following:
- English as a Second Language (ESL).
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
- English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL).
talking about your family
talking about yourself
visiting the movies
asking for directions
calling in sick to work
giving details on a phone
going to the supermarket
making an emergency call
ordering a pizza
ordering a taxi
ordering in a restaurant
talking about the weather
Help Us Improve Grammar Monster
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
Find Us Quicker!
- When using a search engine (e.g., Google, Bing), you will find Grammar Monster quicker if you add #gm to your search term.